We are looking for a talented Unity3D developer to lead the Xloudia interface development process for our European customers.
We are going through an exciting stage of growth here at Xloudia, and as our technology continues to expand its user base in Europe and across the world we need someone who is passionate about helping us designing the best user interface and push the boundaries of mobile image recognition and mobile commerce.
In liaise with the engineering team and the business development team, the designer will continue the path of simple design of Xloudia applications and will explore new directions.
The candidate will develop Unity3D projects for Xloudia clients and partners and for Xloudia internal proves of concepts.
The candidate may occasionally manage interns.
- Graduate from an engineering school with interest in Design or Design school with technical capabilities.
- Proven record in Unity3D development (Gaming, etc…).
- Strong interest in mobile commerce user experience
- Proficiency in C#
- Basic knowledge of native languages (Objective C, Android, Windows Mobile)
- English is mandatory, French is a plus
- Some other skills will be required in this role, so please apply for more details and a full job description.
- Work in a unique location, 20mn from French Riviera beaches, 40mn from the ski slopes in winter.
- 300 days of sun every year
- Full time contract in the French legal frame
- Competitive packages
- Share of the company after probation period
- Employee incentive scheme
- "Pick your computing configuration"
- Flex-time calendar and Life-friendly work environment
- A very international environment
- Creative freedom and control
- Experience with all mobile operating systems
- Collaborative opportunities with huge brands
- Weekly Friday beers
January 2015 or before