We are looking for an amazing senior (server side) big data engineer to lead the development of Xloudia global system architecture.
We are going through an exciting stage of growth here at Xloudia, and as our technology continues to expand its user base across the world we need someone who is passionate about helping us scale up our technology suite and push the boundaries of mobile image recognition.
In this senior role you will work alongside our global Head of Servers and CTO to define, develop and manage the key server-side areas of our augmented reality mobile app. You will be involved in all aspects of the technology, from analytics to scalability, and help us develop a more efficient global API for Xloudia
We need an experienced big data engineer who understands the complexities of developing large, cloud-based mobile and SaaS applications. You will confidently shape the development of our global platform while managing a growing team. Your knowledge and experience will be vast and cover areas including but not limited to:
- High-scalability, high-performance big data architecture (Amazon AWS, EC2, RDS, SQS...)
- Construction of web applications in JEE (JSF, EJB, Hibernate, Glassfish...)
- Python servers (Django, Celery...)
- Linux-based server administration (Ubuntu)
- MySQL databases
- Mobile app statistics and data infrastructure
- Collective intelligence/machine Learning
- Content management and content delivery
- Security and infrastructure monitoring
A number of other skills will be required in this role, so please apply for more details and a full job description.
- Choose between Tokyo and French Riviera as a main location and commute to both !
- If Sophia-Antipolis, work in a unique location, 20mn from French Riviera beaches, 40mn from the ski slopes in winter.
- 300 days of sun every year
- Full time contract in the French legal frame
- Competitive packages
- Company welcome shares and stock option package
- "Pick your configuration" computing environment
- Employee incentive scheme
- Life-friendly working environment
- A very international environment
- Chance to develop groundbreaking tech
- Work with state-of-the-art hardware and software
- A challenge to change the world
- Chance to shape a new industry
- Collaborative opportunities with huge brands
As soon as possible