We are a Tokyo-based Platform as a Service (PaaS) firm specializing in image/video footages indexing and search thanks to machine learning. We work with institutions and corporations in a variety of industries and verticals who are looking for automated indexing of video footages. In order to answer to customers’ demand and to progress on our product roadmap, we are looking to expand our team with 2 engineers.
The ideal candidate for the Computer Vision Engineer position is ready to bring their skills to a driven startup team. The Computer Vision Engineer will research, develop, maintain, and build highly scalable CV/ML technologies that can analyze images and videos.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or 3+ years of industry and/or research experience in relevant field
- Concentration(s) in: Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Image Processing, and/or Computer Graphics
- Excellent skills developing in C/C++ and Python
- Experience with OpenCV, Numpy, SciPy, Sklearn, etc.
- The ability to communicate technical information clearly and succinctly to both technical and non-technical teams
- Familiarity with GIT/Bitbucket
- Strong skills developing in MATLAB
- Expertise in image classification, segmentation, and feature extraction
- Strong understanding of linear algebra, optimization, probability and statistics
- Experience with software architecture and/or API design, complemented by robust integration skills
- Experience with Vision applications
- English is a must, French is a plus
As soon as possible.
Commensurate to market and experience.
This is a full-time paid position commensurate with experience including salary and benefits. Candidates will need to be available to work on site in our office in Tokyo, or optionally in Sophia-Antipolis (France) and New-York offices. Candidates must qualify to respective visa.